Мы находимся в центре города, но с удобным частным гаражом напротив отеля на 24 парковочных места. Вы можете зарезервировать место во время бронирования или оставить машину на одной из ближайших общественных парковок.
This page describes the website’s management methods as concerns the handling of the personal data of users visiting it.
This notice is provided just for the internet web site of our company GESTHOTEL S.r.l. and not to other websites the user may visit via links.
This statement conforms to item. 13 of 2016/679 UE Regulation.
THE DATA “CONTROLLER”
Controller of the Data is the Company GESTHOTEL S.r.l. Via Garibaldi, 93 – 44121 Ferrara registered office at Via Garibaldi, 93 – 44121 Ferrara. Tel. 0039-0532211130 – e-mail : email@example.com.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The site is hosted on machines operated by an external company; however, the reports are forwarded to the data controller for the purpose of replying to users’ requests and guaranteeing the reservation.
The processing connected to this site’s web services, therefore, takes place on the premises of the controller and external processors in the relevant areas.
No data from the web service is communicated by the two companies to third parties unless strictly relevant to the purpose of the processing or imposed by law or regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided voluntarily and optionally by users sending requests for information about the hotel facilities (rates, room availability, etc.), are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law or is strictly relevant and necessary for the fulfillment of the requests.
In particular, personal data provided voluntarily by the parties concerned by the processing shall be collected and processed, including by electronic means directly and/or through delegated third parties (company for the e-mail service, the company hosting the website) for the following purposes:
- checking the availability of the requested room against information in the booking form;
to make and confirm the reservation by providing personal identification data and credit card data as a guarantee;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations, as well as with laws and regulations;
- providing responses concerning our hotel services (room availability, prices, conference rooms, catering, etc.);
- registering for the newsletter to receive periodic commercial or promotional communications;
- for action by the Controller in court or in the preliminary stages leading to possible legal action against abuses arising from the illicit use of the website or related services by the User;
- statistical purposes in anonymous form (to assess the number of visits, etc.).
Personal data for the reservations shall be processed in electronic and paper format for the sole purpose of guaranteeing the rooms are booked in the conditions agreed.
The booking platform is owned by FastBooking, the external processor, which will communicate the data of the party concerned to the hotel for the normal activities related to managing the accommodation.
The data shall be recorded in our electronic databases accessible to staff properly instructed and trained in personal data security and confidentiality.
To confirm the booking a credit card given as firm guarantee must be provided, it is understood that the customer can choose to pay in cash at the end of the stay.
The interested party has the right to register for the hotel newsletter. During registration, a specific consent will be requested.
Registering for the newsletter involves periodically receiving e-mails for market surveys, commercial offers, promotions and events promoted by the data controller.
The interested party has the right to cancel the newsletter at any time by following the simple information at the bottom of the email.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Personal data collected from the website in question can be treated only by persons officially appointed and trained in the field of personal data privacy and security.
The contexts for communicating data subjects’ personal data may relate to:
- Organizations or Public Offices on the basis of legal and / or contractual obligations;
- FastBooking company; -82 rue Henri Farman- 92130 Issy- Ies – Moulineaux, France, owner of the booking engine (http://www.fastbooking.com), insiding in our web site. FastBooking company is nominated external processors of data processing and of management of web site and reservations.
- external processors as companies or consultants who carry out activities for the proper functioning of the site and management of the information acquired through the same on the controller’s behalf;
- the Postal Police for determining whether any activities may be harmful to the company website;
- to employees or service-providing companies when the communication is necessary for the person concerned to use the hotel services.
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
During their normal operation software applications designed to run this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the normal IP protocol of Internet communication.
While it is not collected to be associated directly with the data subjects, by its very nature through processing and subsequent correlation with data held by third parties (providers) this information could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the date and time of the request, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the size of the files obtained in reply from the server, the digital code indicating the status of the response from the server (ok, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about website usage and to check the site is functioning correctly; they are deleted immediately after processing.
This site may disclose personal data which, if required in accordance with law, may be communicated to the judicial authorities for the purposes of defending the State or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime, serve to ensure the protection of the personal data of data subjects’ enjoying online services of the site, for eventual defensive investigations as per Law no. 397 of 7 December 2000, or in any event to assert or defend a legitimate right and interest of the Controller in court while still complying with the principles of relevance and proportionality with respect to the processing’s purpose.
NON-OBLIGATORY NATURE OF THE DATA PROVISION
Unless otherwise specified as concerns navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to make an online reservation.
The possible acquisition of other personal data via dedicated forms (e.g. recording in the newsletter) shall require the data subject’s explicit awareness of the information as authorization for processing his personal data.
Failure to provide the personal information provided by the website may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Sending an optional, explicit, and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The personal data are processed in paper format and/or by automated tools for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected.
In order to prevent data loss, abuse, incorrect use, and unauthorized access specific security measures are observed.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Pursuant to the art. 13, par. 2, and from 15 to 21 of of 2016/679 UE Regulation, the data subjects have the right, at any time, to request:
- request access to personal data concerning him, rectification, integration or cancellation of the same or limitation of processing;
- obtain the portability of data concerning him;
- revoke, at any time, the consent to the processing of their data previously provided;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data;
- to propose a complaint to a Control Authority;
Requests should be addressed to the Company GESTHOTEL S.r.l. Controller of the personal data.
at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They, therefore, enable the website to “recognize” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use and may use in the future, cookies on our website. Cookies allow us to provide a customized experience. This is a common practice on most commercial websites.
By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. These cookies include domain information that is used to maintain aggregate website data and aids us to learn about the online behavior of our guests, including how often they visit our website and their click-through behavior on our website. This information is used to improve our website’s content and navigation for our guests and to personalize our guests’ online experience.
We use session cookies to help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page. We use persistent cookies to collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
REFUSING COOKIES ON THIS SITE
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.